Guest post by Lawrence Sellin
The confirmation of Ketanji Brown Jackson to Supreme Court is only historic in the sense that she is an illegitimate justice, nominated by an illegitimate occupant of the White House, and a nomination in violation of US law prohibiting hiring people on the basis of race and gender . She is also a Groomer, friendly to pedophiles and child pornographers, and placed on the Court to normalize that behavior.
For expressing those sentiments, I was permanently suspended from Twitter.
I did not post anything obscene or threaten anyone, but, in the eyes of the Stalinists at Twitter, I did something worse.
TRENDING: HUGE BLOW TO FAKE NEWS AND FBI: Zero Guilty Verdicts in Case of Alleged Plot to Kidnap Leftist Governor Whitmer – Not Guilty Verdict for 2, Hung Jury on 2 Including Ring Leader!
Exercising my freedom of speech, I challenged the narrative that buttresses the goal of the de facto political and cultural civil war being waged by those who, in the words of Barack Obama, want to fundamentally transform the United States of America.
That is, transform the country from what it was, a constitutional republic founded on individual liberty, into something far less free.
Call it what you like, communism, fascism, China’s combination of state capitalism and totalitarianism, or the less ominous-sounding model of a global public-private partnership espoused by Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum.
In all cases, the goal is not better democratic government and greater freedom, but the creation of a dystopia.
POLL: Are You Concerned For The Future Of The United States?
0% (0 Votes)
0% (0 Votes)
Prerequisites for such an outcome are the elimination of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
In parallel, you need, as Christopher Hitchens noted in his article “Why Americans Are Not Taught History,” an otherwise sophisticated society loses any sense of itself through an understanding of its own history, culture and traditions.
A dystopia is characterized by a cataclysmic decline of a society, in which a totalitarian government enforces ruthless egalitarianism by suppressing or denouncing ability and accomplishment, or even competence, as forms of inequality. It creates dependency on the state and attempts to eradicate the family as a social institution.
Features of a dystopic society include: control over the people through the usage of propaganda, heavy censoring of information and the denial of free thought, the complete loss of individuality, and heavy enforcement of conformity.
The strategy involves a combination of governmental coercion as in George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four” and the hedonist nihilism of a painless, amusement-sodden, and stress-free consensus managed by the nanny-state found in Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World. ”
In his book “Amusing Ourselves to Death,” Neil Postman notes that in “Nineteen Eighty-Four,” people are controlled by inflicting pain; in “Brave New World,” they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture.
America’s enemies plan to do both.
It would be a world of perpetual crisis, omnipresent government surveillance, misinformation and manipulation by state-controlled media; all overseen by a privileged, hedonistic and shallow political elite.
It is not unlike what we have now in Washington DC
The major obstacles to retaining our constitutional republic are: (1) the federal government, as an institution, has become hopeless corrupt and (2) although we have elections, we do not have representative government.
Yes, continue to vote, but do not expect any substantive reform. Both Democrats and Republicans benefit from the corruption and the absence of election integrity.
Change will only occur through a bottom-up, nationwide political insurgency.
The objective of a political insurgency is to restore the Constitution as the basis of our government, in particular the 10th Amendment, which states:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Ordinary Americans must band together locally outside of the Democrat and Republican Party structures to restore the rule of law and establish alternate forms of governance accountable to the people.
Fundamental to that effort are the rights guaranteed under the Second Amendment. Each locality should establish an organized and disciplined militia with sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain independence and individual liberty against any outside entity that might attempt to abuse them.
Nations are lands defined by borders containing people with a common history, culture and language.
If the United States is to remain a sovereign nation with a restored constitutional republic, local governments need to preserve the critical elements of nationhood and national culture. Such measures include:
- Securing our national borders,
- Detaining and expelling all illegal aliens,
- Declaring English the only official language,
- Strictly enforcing Equal Opportunity, and eliminating all discriminatory diversity equity policies,
- Outlawing the teaching or promotion of critical race theory and sex-oriented curricula for children,
- Establishing a simplified and equitable tax system for individuals and businesses to limit both the Internal Revenue Service and the impact of lobbyists,
- Begin moving federal departments out of Washington DC to other locations in the country and hiring local employees,
- Rebuilding from the ground up, the Department of Justice, the FBI and all intelligence agencies,
- restoring energy self-sufficiency,
- Maintaining a strict constructionist interpretation of the Constitution,
- Limiting Congressional terms to a total of 12 years either in the House of Representatives or the Senate or a combination thereof,
- All current members of Congress who have exceeded the 12-year limit cannot run for reelection,
- Removing all special benefits for members of Congress and government officials beyond those available to ordinary citizens,
- With the exception of funds necessary for the defense of the nation, establishing a yearly across-the-board 5% reduction in federal government funding with the immediate elimination of the Departments of Homeland Security, Energy, Education and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- A yearly 10% reduction in foreign aid to be reinvested in the nation.
The political and cultural civil war, in which the United States is presently immersed, will determine the future of the country in a way no less historic than the American Civil War of 1861-1865.
And our side, the one wishing to retain our constitutional republic, is not yet fighting back in a manner that will yield victory.
We urgently need to do so.
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired US Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research. Dr. Sellin is the author of Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution. His email address is [email protected].